Straight out of my secret Star Wars playbook:
1. Comission an Australian Cartoonist (http://www.bluedogcartoons.com/) to draw a picture of you proposing to the most gorgeous girl in the world – of course based on one of your favourite scenes of Star Wars.
2. Prepare a page just like this one here on your blog.
3. Print a QR code pointing her here to this page.
4. Prepare an envelope, tricking her to believe it is from someone else when she sees it.
5. Put the QR code into the envelope.
6. Be all like: „Wtf is that envelope? Wait a minute, where is that coming from? Oh, there’s a QR code in it? Oooh, I would like to see what happens if you scan that!“
7. Hope she scans it.
8. Watch her face.
9. At the right time drop to your knees and pop the question.
10. Hope she says „Yes!“.
She was ‚afraid‘ and didn’t want to scan the code herself, so I had to do it for her. Which was a blessing because I had the chance to let the website load without her seeing the URL on the screen, because that would have given away that the code links to my website up front.
But more important: SHE SAID YES! 🙂
Thanks to BlueDog for the great drawing. If you fancy a drawing of yourself, you should visit his website. Well, visit it anyhow, it’s fun. http://www.bluedogcartoons.com/